Thursday, August 21, 2008

A First Tooth and Quilt Updates

Well, it's official- Timber has a tooth! YIKES! No wonder she's been biting me while nursing! She's only 5.5 months old so she must be an early teether. Layton didn't get his first tooth until around 7 months so this one took me by surprise! It's on her lower gums in the front. I may be able to snap a photo but I'm not positive. She's sleeping right now so I won't even bother her.

There isn't a whole lot new around here with the exception of the tooth. I have almost finished my Fall Splendor quilt top. I just need to add a border to it. Here's the fabric line that it is from.

I ordered some of the "Very Hungry Caterpillar" fabric last week for a new quilt. I don't have a pattern in mind yet so we'll have to see what I can come up with. Layton is addicted to that book lately. My cousin bought it for him last Christmas along with 2 other Eric Carle books. We read them daily, if not multiple times a day.

My At Home In The Country quilt is kind of on hold for now. I do have some of it sewn but for some reason I'm not as into it as some of my others, so it always gets put on the back burner.

I also have started a 30's tumbler quilt. It's simple but I think it will really turn out fantastic!

Well, that's it for baby and quilting news! Don't forget to stop in to my shop once in a while to see what's new!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!! I didn't realize you could fix this, or I would've said something to you. I'm so glad that Layton loves his books! They are our personal favorites, too:) Keira has a little tiny stuffed caterpillar that goes with the book, and she chews on it constantly...I guess when you have 7 teeth at 9 months old all you want to do is chew! Hooray for Timber's first tooth!! I can't stand that it's been so long since we've seen you...a WHOLE YEAR! You've never seen Keira, and we haven't met Timber! This living in different states thing stinks. Now that I've typed a novel...LOVE YOU!

Related Posts with Thumbnails