Friday, October 24, 2008

Friday Night Feature!


Welcome to my Friday Night Feature, week #3!!
Tonight we're going primitive! I love all things primitive and Etsy has a great selection of shops crafting primitive things!

Our first shop tonight is Kittredge Mercantile. Kathy has some of the neatest things in her shop, from dolls, to things vintage and americana, even holiday items!
Here's what Kathy's shop announcement has to say,
"HAPPY FALL TO ONE AND ALL! WELCOME! To ~ KITTREDGE MERCANTILE ~ My name is Kathy and this is my etsy shop. I sell OLD, NEW and HANDMADE items. A general line of antiques, repurposed items, street finds and one of a kind. I'm always trying to make something from nothing. I specialize in handmade primitives. Such as cloth dolls, americana, seasonal, bears and more. I love Americana and I'll paint a flag on anything from baby shoes to baseballs. Take a look around and enjoy your visit.

If you have any questions/comments/concerns please feel free to contact me. I'd love to hear from you.

If you would like to see what I'm making, painting, sanding, or stuffing next visit my blog at http://kittredgemercantile.blogspot.com/ "

This little hanger below would be perfect in your home this holiday!


Please take the time to check out the rest of items that Kathy has listed in her shop, find some great items to decorate your home with and some terrific Christmas gifts to give - you'll be glad you did!
------------------------------------------------------------------


Our second shop tonight is The Good Wife of Washington County . Now, this is THE primitive shop for all you crafters! Stacey has a bunch of outstanding patterns in her store that allow you to create all kinds of accents for your home.


Here's a snippet from Stacey's shop announcement, "Welcome to my little shop here on Etsy, I hope you enjoy. Right now I am offering patterns from my pattern line, Raven's Haven. I will be offering finished items, later as well. All of the designs are my own original artwork from my 32 years of experience in the art field.
Raven's Haven is well into it's 5th year of patterns and 11th year of Primitive design. Originally my patterns were sold under, "The Good Wives of Washington County", where my original Raven made the front cover of Country Marketplace Magazine.It has been a remarkable and humble journey. I'm enjoying my own little space here at Etsy where Whimsy and Primitives meet. I hope to inspire you to create!"


You can follow along with Stacey's blog at http://www.blogger.com/www.staceymead.blogspot.com I love this witch pictured below- perfect for Halloween!


The photos here are just a small sample of all the patterns Stacey has in her shop. Make sure you stop by there as well to check them all out!

That's it for tonight folks! Thanks for joining me! See ya next Friday night- same place, same time!

2 comments:

Leah said...

Love that rag doll!

Stacey said...

Thank you so much for making ma a part of your Friday night! I'm putting your link on my blog so that others can see and enjoy your finds!

Stacey

Related Posts with Thumbnails