Friday, October 10, 2008

It's Coming..to a Computer Near You!!

FRIDAY NIGHT FEATURE IS TONIGHT! My very first one! I an counting down the hours. I woke up at 5am this morning thinking of it!! I'm kinda excited.
I'll probably do it around 3pm PST since it will then be 5pm EST and we have to make sure that our east coast buddies aren't seeing a midnight feature.........or not seeing one because they're all asleep. :)
Make sure you check back in this afternoon/evening to see the first two shops featured!

On another note- It is FREEZING here this morning. No kidding- it really is that cold. The weather statement said that morning lows could drop to the high 20's to mid 30's. That's pretty darn chilly for coastal California. Thank heavens for a wood stove and about 10 cords of wood. I'll have to send Wyatt with a cup of hot cocoa to the bus stop just to keep his fingers from falling off. I thought we had just started fall- not winter!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails