Tuesday, October 28, 2008

So Much Fun

I haven't blogged in a few days for a few reasons. First, I was sick with the flu on Sunday. Ugh, I felt sooo bad. Monday morning I did end up feeling better though, thank the Lord! Second, I've been working away at quilting. I finished a table runner on Saturday and listed it that afternoon.


Just hours later it SOLD! How cool is that? I also just finished my Isn't Christmas Jolly? Quilt on Monday, listed it, and it sold that night!

Mary Engelbreit sure has something going with her fabric because I've never had anything in my quilt shop sell that quick! I also am working on a custom order for someone on Etsy.

Last weekend was also the last two days of deer season so Gavin went hunting both Saturday and Sunday. Unfortunately he was only able to go around here and didn't have any luck.

Wyatt is back to school after having last week off so we're getting back into the swing of things there.

Timber is almost crawling! She can get up on her hands and knees and crawl about 12" before she flops down. She is also getting her two upper front teeth. Wow, she's getting big fast!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a weekend! Congrats on your lightning fast sales AND the BIG 3-0 sale!

Related Posts with Thumbnails