Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Itty Bitty Preview

Here's a small preview of a quilt I am working on. I say "small" because you're only seeing 9 blocks and there are 49 total. All the blocks are complete now, they just need to be sewn together and borders added. It will be in my shop this February. For those who haven't seen my shop announcement, I will be closing up shop for a bit. I will be closing at the end of this month and opening up mid-February. It's a much needed break from sewing all the time. Of course, I am still going to sew- just at a slower pace! :)

This quilt is made up of the Urban Chicks 1974 collection from Moda.

I also have reduced some prices on a few quilts in my shop to make some room in our home. Take advantage of these low prices while they're still available! As a special for my blog readers, mention that you read this blog and I'll discount an additional 20% off of the already reduced price! What a great last minute Christmas gift!


And on a side note: 2 years ago today, at this time, I was starting to time my contractions!!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails