Thursday, December 4, 2008

Quilt Preview

Here's a quick preview of two of the little quilts I will have in my shop this winter. I'm currently working on three queen sized quilts so that is taking me a bit longer than I had planned. I squeezed both of these simple, yet cute quilts in while trying to complete the other three large quilts.

This first one is made up essentially of remnants from three collections of fabric by American Jane for Moda. I used Wee Play, Look and Learn and Recess all together. It's really simple and I like the lines in it.


This second one is a quilt that I have thought about keeping for myself (but good sense got the better of me seeing as the kids already have too many quilts.) It's from the Dandelion Girl collection from Moda but it is the woven fabric collection. Oh how I LOVE woven fabric. There is nothing better. Plus, I'm in love with the colors from this collection. So soft, so soothing.
Again, this quilt top was super simple, just two charm packs sewn together. I wouldn't have chosen any other way of sewing them though- it is a simple pattern with simple fabric for someone that likes to lead a simple life. Can't wait to list it in my shop!


Both of these quilts still need to be quilted and bound.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails