Friday, February 13, 2009

Progress....finally

I just had to prove to my cousin that I actually WAS working on the Very Hungry Caterpillar quilt for her son/my Godson this afternoon! :)
Ya know, when it comes to "family projects," it just always seems as though they get put on the back burner, stuffed behind some other quilt that I just *have to* make. But not today my lovelies!!! Today, I make progress (by actually starting) this quilt! Yahoo!

My goal is to finish the top by the end of today.

5 comments:

PersimonDreams said...

I love the one you sold on etsy! So adorable! I can't wait to see the results of this one!

Cheryl said...

quite a goal! I know... I have a finished top and back to a lapquilt for my husband... and it's still waiting! And it's getting warm in Florida!

Mountain Home Quilts said...

Uh-oh Cheryl- you'd better get on that one quick! :)

Anonymous said...

I showed Logan, and he said "I get to have my own quilt to go on the quilt ladder with Jackson's and Keira's? Awesome!"

Mountain Home Quilts said...

I'm so happy that he's excited! I conco'd you pics of what I have done...check into Etsy! :) ♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails