Thursday, April 30, 2009

while it lasted

I haven't mentioned that my Urban S quilt is in an Etsy gift guide yet. It's been in the Cozy Home guide for a couple weeks now and tomorrow it will no longer be.... :( Because it's sold! :)Yahoo! I'm so happy to see it go to a loving home but so sad that I will no longer be getting free promo from Etsy Admin. Bummer. Maybe I can sway them to choose another quilt of mine for their gift guides?! If you want to see it before it ends here's the link.

Oh, and I promise to post pics of the chicks soon. My mom's wondering what the heck has happened to my blog and all I can say is three things, Spring, kids and pregnancy. There. That's it! :)

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

that's wonderful about the quilt!

understand about lack of time, not because of pregnancy though!

Mountain Home Quilts said...

Well Cheryl, wouldn't that be an unexpected surprise! :)

Kat S. said...

Your quilt is lovely! So fortunate for you to have it featured and sell too! Congratulations my dear! Take care. Kat S.

lindsey said...

Busy, busy, busy. I hear ya on that one. My blog has been neglected as well. Can't wait to see the pics of the chicks. Congrats on selling another quilt. They are beautiful. I'm still working on my Etsy shop. I've managed to sell almost all of my cured soaps though in town. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails